Certified 8(a) under the SBA
Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB)
Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)
Capabilities and Expertise
Since our founding in February 2014, ACC3 has been hard at work building quality partner and client relationships by engaging, listening, assessing and delivering solutions meeting or exceeding client and partner needs and expectations.
- Program/Project Management support and execution
- BPM techniques to identify cost savings and increased operational efficiency
- Client Training, Enablement and eLearning (Distance Learning)
- Agile development process
- Multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) techniques
- Stakeholder / Risk Management
Our management team’s ability to put together well organized teams on our client and partner engagemets has been a key success factor for ACC3. With a combined 60 plus years, ACC3’s leaders are excellent at forming the right team or teams to bring you peace of mind.
News and Press
San Diego CA, Oct. 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – ACC3, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), minority-owned business, announced today that it is now certified as an 8(a)-small business from the Small Business Administration. President of ACC3,...read more
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) Diversity & Economic Opportunity Department We are pleased to advise you that after careful review of your application and supporting documentation, the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation...read more